MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK
Department of Health
MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK LEVEL 5
- Reference Number : refs/012834
- Directorate : Supply Chain Management Unit
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R176 310.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : ENQUIRIES: Ms M Phalane , Tel No: (012) 318-6724
- Grade 12 with five (5) years’ experience in supply chain management / environment or Diploma in Logistic management / Financial management or equivalent with a minimum of twelve (12) months experience in supply Chain management environment. Degree qualification in logistic or relevant qualification will be an added advantage. Valid driver’s licence, knowledge of public sector supply chain legislation including but not limited to PFMA, Treasury regulations, SCM National Treasury Instruction notes, Code of conduct for SCM practitioners, PPPFA, PPR, BBBEE, Tender Act. Labour Relation Act, Public Service Act and Public service regulation, Code of Conduct for Public Servants. Occupational safety Act (OHSA) Basic Conditions of Employment Act Fraud. Prevention and Combating of Corrupt Activities Act.Skills and Expertise: Ability to interpret and implement acts / legislations, work under strenuous environment, work individually and as a team, Work under immense pressure, Analyse high volume complex data, Use computer and respective software’s, conform with ethical conducts, achieve targets within short period of time, hastily understand and manage various behaviour, to manage high number of personnel. Planning and organising. Creative and innovative, Verbal and written communication, Report writing, Problem Solving, Interpersonal, Conflict management, Ability to integrate supply chain management with clinical / nursing environment. System and other knowledge: SAP, SRM, Work cycle, Standard Charts of Accounts, BAS, Inventory management System, just in time ordering, Economic order quantity, Perpetual and Periodic Inventory Management, FIFO, LIFO, Contract Management, Supervision, Performance Management System. Understanding of patient care / rights.
- : Inventory management entailing, issuing physical and theoretical stock in line with FIFO.LIFO, FEFO methods, updating of stock movement VA10, VA among other recording documents, ordering of stock in line with minimum and maximum, packing stock, receiving of stock in line with purchase order document, physical stock verification and reconciliation of stock movement. Transiting management entailing at least, verification of goods received in line with purchase order document, completion of RLS02 by end-users, timeous stock movement. Good receipt notes capturing entailing: capturing of GRN, verification of RLS02 batch, Reconciliation of key accounts purchase order balances, attendance to work cycle. Acquisition management entailing; Administration of quotations, Administration of purchase orders, Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, Record management. Asset management entailing but not limited to, physical asset verification, disposal of assets, reconciliation of assets movement, safeguarding of condemned assets, barcoding of newly procured assets, updating the movement of assets on both the assets register and inventory form. Safeguarding of condemned assets, barcoding of newly procured assets. updating the movement of assets on both the asset register and inventory form. Other administrative work.
- APPLICATIONS: Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form effective from 1 January 2021 accompanied by a CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and Required documents need not be certified when applying for a post, only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. Applicants who do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 21-01-2022
|Do you have Grade 12 with five (5) years’ experience in supply chain management / environment or Diploma in Logistic management / Financial management or equivalent ?|
|Do you have minimum of twelve (12) months experience in supply Chain management environment.|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK