External applications are invited for the following vacancies at Intasol Tailings on the Elikhulu project.
• 150 Vacancies in Operations.
• 50 Learnership Vacancies.
The positions are based in Evander at the Elikhulu operations, and the suitable candidates MUST stay/reside in Govan Mbeki Municipality.
The key responsibilities of the positions include:
▪ Operating of hydro mining units.
▪ Measurement and monitoring of densities.
▪ Installation of pipes.
▪ Unblocking of chocked pipes.
▪ Carrying out tasks and procedures of valve operations.
▪ Packing and staking as per as site standard.
▪ Site preparation for the execution of mining and deposition.
▪ Maintenance on equipment.
▪ General housekeeping activities.
▪ Execute hydraulic re-mining and deposition processes, as to ensure the successful achievement of Intasol Tailings Holistic Mining Solutions and production targets
▪ Taking corrective measures and actions against all substandard acts and conditions.
▪ Ensure all equipment and tools check lists are completed prior to executing works.
▪ Attending training, toolbox meetings, training sessions (as may be required) from time to time,
▪ Always wear correct PPE.
▪ Report all potentially dangerous situations or conditions to the immediate superior and safety reps or Safety Officers.
▪ Ensure Risk Assessments are done before each task.
Minimum qualification/experience required
▪ Medically fit and Full security clearance as per the client standards.
▪ Grade 12.
▪ The company will give preference to candidates in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plan.
▪ Intasol reserves the right not to make appointments to the advertised vacancy.
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their applications (CV, certified copies of ID, certificates and proof of residence) specifying the vacancy applying for (i.e. Learnership/Operations) to Musa.Nhlabathi@Emines.co.za / CV.Recruitment@Emines.co.za
Please take note, only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
Closing date for all applications is 02 September 2021 at 16:00.