Learnership Program | Managed People Solutions | Gauteng
Managed People Solutions
Company primary industry
Job functional area
Managed People Solutions is offering W&RSETA funded Wholesale & Retail Operations (NQF 2) Learnership program opportunities to unemployed youth in Gauteng.
There are a number of advantages for those participating in learnerships:
- They provide a way for learners to get a qualification while working.
- Work experience forms an integral part of the learnership. The unemployed learners can benefit from the work experience and use this opportunity to network for jobs within the sector.
- Between the age of 18 and 28 years old.
- Grade 12 (with standard mathematics)
Duration of program: 12 months (1 September 2021 until 31 August 2022)
Please send your CV, ID and Matric qualification to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like:
CLOSING DATE : 16 July 2021 not later than 16h00
(Fixed Term 18 Month Contract)
Stipend: R5 000.00 Per Month
No municipal benefits will apply (pension, medical aid etc) and applicants are required to make their own arrangements in this respect.
• Grade 12 Certificate
• B Com Degree/National Diploma with majors in Accounting / Auditing, or a relevant 3-year tertiary qualification
Key Performance Area
• Implementation of GRAP Certificate
• Financial and performance reporting
• Expenditure and revenue management
• Supply chain management
• Asset Management
• Implementation of the Municipal Finance Management Act
MUNICIPAL FINANCE MANAGEMENT INTERN (2- YEAR CONTRACT)
Salary Scale: R100 000.00 Per Annum (All Inclusive)
No Municipal benefits will apply (pension, medical aid etc) and applicants are required to make their own arrangements in this respect.
This post requires dedicated and highly motivated people who have obtained a 3-year tertiary qualification to participate in an Internship Programme that seeks to capacitate recent graduates for a career in Local Government finance. This Internship is the initiative of the National Treasury; with the objective to help build sufficient strategic management capacity at Local Government level.
A training programme is currently being developed which will expose the successful applicants to all facets of Local Government financial services. It must be noted that at the conclusion of the internship contract period, the Municipality is neither obliged to extend the contract period nor to offer permanent employment.
• Grade 12 Certificate
• B Com Degree/National Diploma with majors in Accounting /Auditing, or a relevant 3-year tertiary qualification
• Computer literacy
• Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to learn while working under pressure
Key Performance Area
• Perform basic accounting functions.
• Interpret finance legislation & policies.
• Process invoice payment from the capture and verification of the source documents.
• Manage the interface between the department payroll and accounting system.
• Undertake budget controls on expenditure and revenue.
• Oversee expenditure management reconcile grant.
• Be trained in all sections of the Budget and Treasury Office.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION TRAINEE (Fixed Term 18 Months Contract)
Salary Scale: R5 000.00 Per Month
No municipal benefits will apply (pension, medical aid etc) and applicant are required to make their own arrangements in this respect.
• Grade 12 Certificate.
• National Diploma in Public Management or Public Relations.
• Understanding of Local Government Legislation on participation of communities in Government affairs and Operation Sukumasakhe.
• Understanding of Local community needs and service delivery imperatives.
• Minute taking and report writing skills.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Computer literacy (MS Office).
• Planning and organizing skills
Key Performance Areas:
• Assist in monitoring Ward Committee functionality and coordinate Ward Committee establishment and activities.
• Assist in facilitating Ward Committee capacity building initiatives2.
• Assist in facilitating intergovernmental programmes.
• Assist in facilitating community participation and mobilize community structures, sectors and traditional authorities to participate in Municipal programmes.
• Act as a link between the Municipality and its Wards and Ward Committee.
• Assist in implementing Municipality’s Public Participation strategy and policies.
• Take minutes during meetings
UBUHLEBEZWE MUNICIPALITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
A SIGNED LETTER OF APPLICATION INDICATING THE POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR, TOGETHER WITH A COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM VITAE AND CERTIFIED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES AND IDENTITY DOCUMENT, MUST BE FORWARDED TO: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, P. O. BOX 132, IXOPO, 3276 BY NOT LATER THAN 16H00 ON 16 JULY 2021. ALTERNATIVELY, APPLICATIONS CAN BE HAND DELIVERED AT: UBUHLEBEZWE MUNICIPALITY, 29 MARGARET STREET, IXOPO, 3276. FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM COUNCIL WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL. ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE HR OFFICER, MS B NONDABULA AT (039) 834-7700.
COUNCIL RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE ANY APPOINTMENT INTO THE ABOVEMENTIONED POSITIONS