LABOUR RELATIONS OFFICER
Department of Health
LABOUR RELATIONS OFFICER
- Reference Number : refs/011839
- Directorate : Administration
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R257 508– R303 339 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms J.E. Malobola Tel No: (012) 319 5601
- Grade 12 plus five years experience in Labour Relations or Degree/Diploma (NQF Level 6) in HRM/Labour Relations or equivalent qualification plus a minimum of three years’ experience in Labour Relations (LR). Knowledge of relevant legislation/directives and policies. Computer literacy. Experience in investigation process, knowledge of dispute resolution processes, grievance and dispute resolution. Valid drivers’ licence.
- Develop and implement Labour Relations policies and procedures. Provide training on LR issues to all managers and personnel. Provide information/advice/support to management. Investigate misconduct cases received by the Labour Relations Office. Provide secretarial support in bilateral and multilateral meetings. Contribute to the promotion of labour peace in the workplace. Report and compile database. Monitor the progress of EAP, EEA.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at www.gautengonline.gov.za and must be accompanied by a completed Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), which need not be certified, only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand delivery, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Applicants will be subjected to a pre-employment Medical Surveillance and personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification; and employment verification). The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Institution. It is the intention of the institution to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post. Preference will be given to Coloured females, and Indians. The institution reserves the right not to appoint. NB: For assistance with online applications please e-mail your query to email@example.com.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : SG Lourens Campus
Closing Date : 10-09-2021
|Do you have a valid drivers licence?|
|Are you computer literate?|
|Do you have Grade 12 plus five years experience in Labour Relation or Degree/Diploma in HRM/Labour Relation or equivalent qualification plus three years experience in Labour Relation?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.