Share this post on
Umgeni Water offers a twenty-four (24) months internship programme
under the below mentioned fields. Applicants are invited from unemployed
Graduates/Diplomats residing in KwaZulu-Natal province to gain practical work
experience in the following operations in the Organisation.
• An appropriate tertiary qualification, University Degree /National Diploma / relevant to the above-mentioned fields.
• An applicant must be unemployed and provide an affidavit of being unemployed signed by the commissioner of
• Prospective applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
• Applicants must be South African citizens.
• First preference will be given to applicants who are permanently residing in areas where Umgeni Water operates.
NOTES FOR APPLICANTS
• Applicants who have participated in another Internship / In-service /Graduate Training Programme before will not
be considered in this programme.
• Detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications & academic record, affidavit of being unemployed and ID copy must be submitted with your application.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD FORWARD THEIR APPLICATIONS
WITH FULL CONTACT DETAILS TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS:
Graduaterecruitment@umgeni.co.za by 06 February 2022
All enquires must be directed to the Skills Development Facilitator at 033 341 1118 / 1208