SITA – Internship Programme (x39)
REFERENCE NR : Internships 001/2021
JOB TITLE : Internships
STIPEND : R 5 500 per month
LOCATION : GP X29, NC X2, MP X3 & KZN X5
DURATION : 12 months
SITA has 39 opportunities for Internships across the country in the Information Technology, Law,
Finance, Safety Management, Audit and Supply Chain Management. Interns who meet the minimum
requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption
into critical positions within SITA.
Province Number Fields Email Address
X29 Information Technology, LLB, Finance, Audit,
Safety Management and Supply Chain
X2 WAN Support email@example.com
X3 End User Field Technicians, Functional Support firstname.lastname@example.org
X5 End User Field Technicians, Agent IT Service Desk,
Data Centre Facilities and Project Administrator
Who is eligible to apply?
• Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
• South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year
National Diploma in ICT or applicable required field;
• No working experience required;
• Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme;
• People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA
Send CV’s to the applicable province you are applying for and indicate clearly the field of interest on the
Closing Date 14 July 2021
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan.
Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of
designated groups residing within the areas specified above.
• If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application
• Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be
• It is the applicant
s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). • Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply. • SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment. • Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicant’s documents (Qualifications), and reference checking. • Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only. • CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.