Share this post on
Internship: Operations Administrator
- 22 Witkoppen Rd, Paulshof, Sandton, 2191, South Africa
About Publicis Commerce
Informed by data, our passionate team strives to deliver Hero Moments for our clients’ brands in the final mile of the retail customer journey. We pride ourselves on being able to provide winning client solutions delivered across 7 core capability areas: Data & Consumer Insights; Shopper Marketing & Integrated RTM; Field Marketing; Events & Activations; Promotional, Risk, Reward & Loyalty and Retail POS Strategy.
This exciting position will require the incumbent to undertake a myriad task on behalf of company’s long, short & tactical campaigns. The role is multifaceted and will expose the job holder to a host of new learnings within the operational space. Exposure to all the pieces that represent the business will equip the job holder with a greater understanding of the company’s product offering. This is not a role for the fainthearted, it requires a tenacious, disciplined and organised individual who enjoys working to tight deadlines and delivering exceptional service.
Every year we as Publicis Groupe Africa opens our applications to newly graduate students to apply to be part of their internship program, Le Cubs. During the 12 month internship program, interns will be coached, receive on the job training, complete a formal qualification recognised by SETA and work with real clients. Our aim is not to complete the program, but to do so successfully, support interns with their career growth and work on job readiness.
Stipend : R8 500
- Recent graduate, having a degree or diploma in marketing or Business Admin
- Evidence of working on a Business Management
- MS Project an advantage
- L&D Criteria for graduates
- Proficient in Excel – working with Pivot Tables, V-look Up & Formulas
- Not older than 35
Working across all aspects of the various accounts we hold; you will be responsible for completing respective tasks and execute in line with company policies and processes and/or client requirements. You will engage across our entire spectrum, Stakeholders, Client, Customer, Consumer, and potential employees. The goal of this role is to deliver exceptional execution against all our commercial pillars.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
External Personnel Database
- Using the TCC staff infrastructure, source, screen & test potential candidates that could be suited to undertake various positions within our Long, Short & Tactical campaigns.
- Using and updating the Candidate Database to identify personnel suited to respective campaigns within the required timelines.
- All Candidates to have adhered to required policy e.g. correct details on the base, signed contracts in place as well as supporting documentation.
- Scheduling of the personnel against tactical campaigns.
- Provide campaign personnel are equipped with the required tools to perform against the objectives.
- Stock check elements required in line with campaign planner.
- Issuance and return of inventory as per campaign requirements.
- Preparation of distribution lists for timeous despatch.
- Receive and check Expense Claims, Logbooks etc. for personnel on the respective accounts prior to sending to Finance.
- Preparation of wages in line with company processes and handle any queries should they arise.
- Issuance of any AOD’s, Petty Cash requests.
- Project Management
- Effectively follow the project plans raised for the respective campaigns adhering to stipulated timelines.
- Responsible for ensuring all bookings are made timeously such as Training.
- Any issues or “out of process” concerns to be immediately escalated to Line Manager.
KNOWLEDGE NEEDED TO DO THE JOB COMPETENTLY
- Very strong planning and executing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Exceptional Project Management skills
How to apply
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to multitask
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Work well under pressure
- Acute attention to detail
- Thinker (logically & laterally)
- An excellent communicator
- Good record keeping skills
- Ability to meet tough deadlines