Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/012468
- Directorate : Admin Support
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R 173 703.00 – R204 612.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. P.J Majoro TEL: 012 529 3656
- Minimum of Grade 10/ Abet level 4 with Artisan Trade certificate or 0 – 6 Months of trade related experience. Good verbal and written communication skills, report writing, strong leadership skills and computer literacy. Must possess problem solving skills. Be prepared to work shifts including weekends and public holidays.
- Day to day duties maintenance of office and ward buildings by conducting regular building inspections and attend to minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry problems. Attend and repair all building defaults, attend to minor repairs and blockages in the Institution. Do walkabouts inspections and report to the authorities for further attention. Perform building audits and record keeping pertaining to all minor and major repairs. Perform any other support duties delegated by the Supervisor.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at gautengonline.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : DR. GEORGE MUKHARI ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 26-11-2021
|Do you have a minimum of Abet level 4 or Grade 10?|
|Do you have 0 – 6 Months of trade related experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.