Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/007654
- Directorate : ICT Infrastructure
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R173 703 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr Joe Tsele 0823794867
- A Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Tertiary qualification will be an advantage. Computer literacy, typing skills, organizational / administrative skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Drivers licence.
- The successful candidate will perform routine and complicated administrative tasks relating to general office functions. Manage and maintain confidentiality of documents efficiently and effectively. Attend to all visitors, as well as internal and external stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner. Appropriately classify, file and maintain all relevant documentation for the Directorate. File documents in a way which is orderly and enables easy access to information. Manage all administrative support processes in the office of the ICTI (Reproduction Section), which includes management of the Reproduction Section electronic diary, manual and electronic filing and retrieving of all internal documents, policies and circulars through a system of information management. Allocate and track files for progress purposes. Schedule appointments, workshops and meetings. Make all necessary travel arrangements and bookings for meetings as well as management of all documents attached to such activities. Assist in the preparation of electronic presentations for the office. Answering and making telephone calls on behalf of the ICTI (Reproduction Section). Typing of letters, writing of basic letters, memorandums and reports and making bulk copies, to use electrical ring binder machines ,to use electrical giant hole punch to use electrical giant Stapler, Order stationary ,manage National RT3 contract of labour devices ,provide leadership in Reproduction Section to insure all Department copiers and printer are fully functional and advice Department and Institutions on National RT3 contract of labour devices service minor fault on machines and desk printers and report all major fault to the Technicians. Apply and manage all policies and procedures applicable to the relevant directorate/ office copier and printers, including financial, and procurement for Purchase Orders GRV’s and payment by filing RLSO1 and RLS02, completion of all documents for payment of services rendered to the directorates. Assist with compiling of monthly statistics. Any other administration duties as delegated from time to time by Supervisor.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted strictly online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ and it should be accompanied by a Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s licence (where driver’s licence is an inherent requirement of the job). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand-delivered, faxed, or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Central Office, Johannesburg
Closing Date : 15-01-2021
|• Do you have a Grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
|• Do you have a valid Driver’s licence?|
|• Do you have a tertiary qualification? (will be an advantage)|
|• Are computer literate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Submit applications : https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Public/ViewJob.aspx?u=9ObpH4hy1G3NrKe3RkDLHA==