Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/008147
- Directorate : Support Directorate
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R102 534 – R120 780 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms E M Sibiya Tel. No: (012) 560-0448/50
- Grade 10 or ABET Certificate. Grade 12/ National Senior certificate will be an added advantage. Ability to operate cleaning equipment and machines. Ability to work under pressure. Must have good communication skills both verbal and written, good interpersonal relations and a team player.
- Cleaning of offices, kitchens, boardrooms and classrooms, dusting and waxing of office furniture, sweeping, scrubbing and waxing of floors. Vacuuming and shampooing floors. Cleaning walls, windows and doors. Emptying and cleaning of dirty bins and basins. Collecting and removing of waste papers freshening the office areas. Safekeeping of kitchen utensils. Refiling hand wash liquid soap, toilet papers, hand towels and refreshers. Cleaning and take care of cleaning equipment’s. Storing and safeguarding cleaning materials and cleaning equipment’s. Relieving each other as and when required. Preparing and serving of breakfast/Lunch for college committee meetings such as College Council, Senate etc. when so required by the management of the college. Washing of college utensils daily. Opening of offices and classrooms in the morning and closing at the end of business. Requisition of cleaning materials through the supervisor.
- All applications must be addressed to the Registrar, and should be placed in the application box situated at Security at the entrance to the Ga-Rankuwa Campus Building or posted to Private Bag x830 Pretoria 0001 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Gauteng College of Nursing (Ga-Rankuwa Campus)
Closing Date : 12-03-2021
|Do you have a grade or ABET certificate. National Senior Certificate?|
|Do you have the ability to operate cleaning equipment and machines?|
|Do you have good communication skills both verbal and written?|
|Do you have the ability to work under pressure|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.