In Store Trainer Intern (Work Integrated Learning/Internship based in Secunda/Embalenthle)
- Job ID: 6517
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Job Function: Retail Stores
- Workplace Type:
- Division: Not Indicated
- Province: Free State
- Location: Free State All Areas
- Suburb: Kroonstad
RETAIL WIL INTERNSHIP!! Earn an income whilst completing your Diploma! Are you looking for an exciting career in retail? Would you like to be part of a leading fashion lifestyle retailer and join one of TFG’s fabulous brands?
Grab this opportunity where you are given the chance to study and work AT THE SAME TIME! We offer a 6 to 18 month WIL Internship programme where you will gain practical on-the-job work experience to qualify for your National N Diploma.
In addition to a qualification combined with relevant work experience, you’ll also gain business, personal and technical retail skills you can use across the business and throughout your career journey.
To apply for this opportunity, you need the following:
- N6 Certificate/Statement of Results/ WIL Placement Letter from TVET College
- Be unemployed
- A positive attitude and a passion for retail
- Commitment to spending 18 months on the WIL Internship programme with TFG
- A strong work ethic
- A passion for customer-service
- Be a South African Citizen
If you are interested in this learning opportunity apply now!
Preference will be given, but not limited to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.