FOOD SERVICE AID RE-ADVERTISEMENT X3
Department of Health
FOOD SERVICE AID RE-ADVERTISEMENT LEVEL 2
- Reference Number : Refs/011973
- Directorate : Human Nutrition
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R 102,534.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. M.E Mashaba Tell:011 411 3658
- Abet or equivalent qualification. Basic literacy and numeracy.
- Ensure proper and effective Food Service/catering service by complying to the production and work schedules and instructions given by Food Service Supervisor. Maintain and ensure correct use of food Service equipment and ensure the breakages are reported immediately. Assist with the preparations and catering for functions and events. The preparation of food for normal, therapeutic diets and snacks. Daily dishing up of food and the distribution of meals as per allocated ward. Perform daily cleaning tasks – routine duties as per work schedule. Applying Hygiene and Safety measures in work according to hygiene and safety manual and planned work schedules. To liase with colleagues, supervisor, managers, patients and hospital staff where applicable. Be prepared to relieve in all areas of Food service policies, procedures and job description at all times.
- This is a re-advertisement, candidates who previously applied are encouraged to re-apply. Applications should be hand delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock street, Charmdor, KRUGERSDORP, 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital. Human Resource, private Bag X2078, KRUGERSDORP, 1740. Applications should be delivered by 12h00 pm (Noon) on the closing date. No e-mailed applications will be accepted. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially of race, gender and disability. A fully complete new z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet www.dpsa.gov.za/documents must be attached together with copies of recently updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of certified qualifications, driver’s licence and identity document. Certification should not be older than six (6) months. Non-RSA citizens / Permanent Resident Permit holders must attach a copy of their permanent residence permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from SAQA. Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered. Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment especially of race, gender and disability therefore people with disability are encouraged to apply. Candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (PSC)- verification (reference checks – provide at least 3 of which one must be your immediate supervisor, identity verification, qualifications verification, Criminal record checks, credit/ financial stability checks and employment verification). The occupational health and safety act. Act5/1993. Leratong hospital reserves the right to utilize practical exercises/ tests for non- SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s).
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Leratong Hospital
Closing Date : 27-09-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.