FINANCE CLERK (X2 POSTS)
Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/012071
- Directorate : FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 173 703.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. L Rashopola, Tel No: (012) 318 6835/6495
- Grade 12 and NQF level five (5) qualification in Financial Management. Degree / National Diploma in Financial Accounting / Financial Management or related qualification will be an added advantage. Minimum of eighteen months working experience. Knowledge of BAS, SAP, PAAB/ MEDICOM. Knowledge of the PFMA, DORA, Treasury Regulations, Batho Pele Principles, PSR and UPFS.
- Billing of service rendered to patients, billing of services from the hospital tenants. Collection and safeguarding of cash at various cashier‘s points including on shift worker basis. Allocation / capturing of EFT receipts on patient accounts and E-receipting. Reporting of collected revenue, Follow-up and tracing on outstanding invoices / accounts. Write-off irrecoverable patient’s debts. Capturing of budget, allocation of SCoA on demand plan. Preparation of commitment register, allocation of budget to the hospital cost centres, confirmation of budget prior procurement processes and on approved RLS01. Reporting on budget performance through IYM (Budget and Revenue) and other reporting templates, reconciliation of supplier accounts, compilation of the SAPBAS / PERSALBAS/ Parking / Accrual report / Receipt and Deposit report / Annexure F and C and accommodation reconciliation. Processing of work cycle invoices. Investigation and processing of exceptions, capturing of journals and other miscellaneous charges.
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form effective from 1 January 2021 accompanied by a CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and Required documents need not be certified when applying for a post, only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. Applicants who do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 08-10-2021
|Do you have a Degree / National Diploma in Financial Accounting / Financial Management or related qualification?|
|Do you have minimum of eighteen months working experience?|
|Do you have knowledge of BAS, SAP, PAAB/ MEDICOM?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
FINANCE CLERK (X2 POSTS)