FILING CLERK: PAYROLL SERVICES
Department of e-Government
FILING CLERK: PAYROLL SERVICES
- Reference Number : REFS/012217
- Directorate : Payroll Services
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R173 703 per annum (plus benefits) Level 05
- Enquiries : Ms. Portia Makotwane, Tel (011) 689 8898
- Grade 12 certificate plus 1 year’ experience in filing. Previous government working experience and knowledge of BAS/SAP/Dept pack/ Persal system will be an added advantage. Excellent customer service is necessary. Good Communication skills. Good Office Administration skills (Written and verbal. The incumbent must be able to work under pressure.
- Receiving and filing of salary mandates and court orders. Checking with Team leaders to verify if the batch has been approved. Assist Auditor by drawing files for auditing. Retrieve documents requested by Salary Administration staff. Retrieve documents requested by Auditors/Entities etc. Provide copies of original documents. Scanning documents received from DMC for processing. Scanning out processed documents with Persal Transaction details on Doc-track. Sorting and returning of processed payroll documents to GPG entities.
- It is the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. APPLICATIONS: Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. All applications should be delivered to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, or post to P/Bag x112, Marshalltown, 2107 or Applicants can apply online at: www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and copies of qualifications and ID must be attached (copies need not be certified). Communication regarding certified documents will be limited only to the shortlisted candidates. General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Department of e-Government. Successful candidates maybe be subjected to competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Gauteng Department of e-Government reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts.
Employer : Department of e-Government
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 05-11-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 certificate plus 1 year’ experience in filing?|
|Do you have working experience and/or knowledge of BAS/SAP/Dept pack/ Persal system?|
|Do you have an appropriate qualification that allows registration with the HPCSA as Medical Practitioner?|
|Do you have proof of current registration with HPCSA as Medical Practitioner?|
|Do you have a Matric Certificate?|
|Can you function independently and be part of a multidisciplinary team?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.