Work Experience Programme 2021 Administration
|Job Title||Work Experience Programme 2021 Administration|
|Department||Outreach & Capacity Building|
|Branch||Community Development Projects|
|Reporting To||Project Manager|
|Vacancy Group||eThekwini Municipal Academy|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Town / City||eThekwini|
|Details||EThekwini Municipality is offering Work Experience, Inservice Training/Work Integrated Learning (WIL) and Internship opportunities to qualifying individuals in various fields. Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a qualification (graduates) and candidates who require 18 months of work integrated learning in the field of Administration. Qualifications considered Office Management and Technology, Public Administration, Public Management, Business Management/Admin, Disaster Management Please note that people who have previously applied need to reapply.|
|Eligibility Requirements||People who have already participated/benefited in Government or the private sector Work Experience/ Internship/In-service/WIL Programme for a period of 12 months and above will not be considered. Applicants must be in possession of a recognized qualification(s) Applicants must be South African citizens.|
|Benefits||The monthly stipend is structured as follows: • R2,192.89p.m (less than 2 years qualification & WIL) • R3,556.05p.m (2-year qualification) • R4, 445.09p.m (National Diploma, B degree) • R5,185.94p.m (Post-graduate Diploma, Honours) • R6, 667.67p.m (Master’s degree).|
|Contact Name||Lihle Sishi / Mndeni Gumede|
|Contact Telephone||031 311 3192 / 3183|
- Priority will be given to applicants who are underrepresented in terms of race, gender and disability within the occupational level of the respective advertised posts.
- Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- An employee may be deployed to any of the offices, depots or workplaces of the municipality within its area of jurisdiction.
- Canvassing by councilors or officials in respect of these positions will lead to disqualification of the applicants.
- Occupational assessments may be undertaken as part of the selection process.
- You shall be required to undergo a pre-engagement medical examination.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within three months from the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful.