EMERGENCY CARE OFFICER (150 POSTS)
Department of Health
EMERGENCY CARE OFFICER GRADE 3 ILS (50 posts)
- Reference Number : refs/012820
- Directorate : Gauteng Emergency Medical Services (Ekurhuleni District)
- Number of Posts : 50
- Package : R 171 714.00 – R 269 985.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. TL Ndhlovu Tel: 011 564 2262
- Grade 12, AEA certificate with registration with current HPCSA of Ambulance Emergency Assistant. Previous experience in emergency care environment will be an added advantage. Valid driver’s license and valid professional driver’s (PrDP) permit for transporting patients. Candidates are expected to write an assessment test, medical assessment, physical assessment and driving assessment
- Responsible for patients within the scope of practice of intermediate life support. Transporting patients as part of planned Patient transport and inter-facility transfer system under Emergency Medical Service. Providing emergency medical care and related assistance during special events. Responsible for care and proper management of Emergency Medical Services resources. Provide emergency medical assistance and other duties required by Directorate. Provide quality assurance to Basic Life Support Officers in the implementation of appropriate measures. Perform any other duties as delegated by the supervisor. Candidates are expected to work shifts, they should be mentally and physically fit to perform their duties.
- Applications must be submitted on a new Form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies will be allowed; certification should not be older than six months old). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Applications with clearly marked reference numbers and certified copies of qualifications with copies of identity documents must be delivered to Cnr cross & Rose Street, Bertha Gxowa, Germiston.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Gauteng Emergency Medical Services
Closing Date : 21-01-2022
|Do you have Grade 12, AEA certificate with registration with current HPCSA ?|
|Do you have a Valid driver’s license and valid professional driver’s (PrDP) permit for transporting patients?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Gauteng Emergency Medical Services (Ekurhuleni District)
Gauteng Emergency Medical Services (City of Johannesburg)
Gauteng Emergency Medical Services (Westrand District)