Department of e-Government
- Reference Number : REFS/011536
- Directorate : Resource Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 145,281.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. Nonhlanhla Mabuza (011) 689 8521
- Matric plus Driver’s license, Professional Drivers Permit, Computer Literacy. Minimum 1 year driving experience
- Drive light and medium motor vehicles to transport passengers and deliver other items (mail and documents). Do routine maintenance on the allocated vehicle and report defects timely. Complete all the required and prescribed records and logs books with regard to vehicle and goods handled. Ensure proper running of messenger/driving services. Ensure proper recording of correspondence. Ensure the flow of information to and from the department and other entities. Assist the Transport Clerk when required. Manage and develop appropriate relationships with clients/customers, including departmental contacts
- It is the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. APPLICATIONS: Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. All applications should be delivered to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, or post to P/Bag x112, Marshalltown, 2107 or Applicants can apply online at: www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached. General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Department of e-Government. Successful candidates maybe be subjected to competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Gauteng Department of e-Government reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts.
Employer : Department of e-Government
Location : Johannesburg
Closing Date : 16-08-2021
|Do you have a valid Driver’s license and Professional Drivers Permit?|
|Do you have a minimum of 1 year driving experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.