Data Capturer(Health Information Management )
- Reference Number : refs/007603
- Directorate : Information Communication and Technology
- Number of Posts : 5
- Package : R 173 703.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. M Maredi Tel: 012 529 3521
- Grade 12 Certificate with 3 years experience in Health Information Management or equivalent qualification, National Diploma or Degree Information Management related, coupled with a minimum of 2 years relevant appropriate experience working in Health Information Management. Certificate in Web-DHIS will be an added advantage. Cerficate in computer packages (MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint and Access) advance excel will be an added advantage. Experience in Data Management and validation. Knowledge of Midnight Census spread sheet consolidation. Knowledge of Information management processes and procedures, including data collation, processing, analysis, reconciliation, presentations, and reporting. Knowledge of Information systems used in health. Competencies: Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and knowledge of Batho-Pele Principles. Proficiency in English and other official languages. A valid drivers’ license is compulsory.
- Ensure reliable information and timely information reporting on all data element on the, Web-DHIS. Generate data to support the Monthly and Quarterly reports on National Tertiary services Grant, Web-DHIS. Improve Data Quality by performing training of staff in data collection, providing feedback standardize filling of reported data, and validate data by comparing DHIS and summary monthly. Communicate with source points daily to Improve data quality and completeness. Administration, monitor and evaluate utilization by end-users of standardised HIM tools.: Collection, collation and analysis of data. Verify submitted data with data sources on daily, weekly and monthly basis. Support ward clerks on daily basis to comply with DHMIS policy requirements. Ensure that weekly sign off is signed by Operational manager and submit to the ASD Health Information Management. Ensure that Information Security and easy retrieval. Capturing of quality client’s data and management Capturing data on the computer (Excel Database, Web-DHIS).
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE.
- The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted.
- Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks.Succesful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : DR GEORGE MUKHARI ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 24-12-2020
|Do you have experience in Data Management and Validation?|
|Do you have grade 12 with 3 years experience in Health Information Management or equivalent qualification?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Submit application here : https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Public/ViewJob.aspx?u=9ObpH4hy1G3W6zmeEI+WNg==