DATA CAPTURER X4
Department of Health
DATA CAPTURER LEVEL 4
- Reference Number : refs/012669
- Directorate : HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 147 459.00 (Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms T.B Chauke Tel. 012 318 6637
- Grade 12 with a minimum of six (6) months’ experience in Data Management. Experience in web DHIS will be an added advantage. Understanding of health information processes and procedures. Good communication and Interpersonal skills. The incumbent must be computer literate including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ability to function individually and in a team.
- To ensure that correct patient information is gathered to facilitate reporting. Maintain electronic and manual records of all data used for reporting. To monitor and evaluate quality of the submitted data and ensure that discrepancies are corrected with service points before capturing (verify the data). Monthly capturing and analysis of data on web DHIS within the timeframe. Other duties that the hospital may require. Communicate effectively with personnel, supervisors and managers at data generation points. Provide health information training to personnel. Coordinate and participate in health information verification committee. Ensure compliance with District Health Management Information (DHMIS) policy and SOP. Perform all administration duties.
- APPLICATIONS: Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form effective from 1 January 2021 accompanied by a CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and required documents need not be certified when applying for a post, only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. Applicants who do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 13-12-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 with a minimum of six (6) months’ experience in Data Management.|
|Do you have an understanding of health information processes and procedures|
|Are you computer literate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.