Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/011750
- Directorate : HUMAN RESOURCE
- Number of Posts : 5
- Package : R 145 281.00 Per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs. M.M Mabuza – 011 694 3814/ Mr. F Modau – 011 694 3859
- Grade 12 certificate or NQF/NCV Level 4. Computer literacy (MS word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint) certificate. Experience in the Health Sector environment will be added advantage. Minimum of six (6) months experience in data capturing will also be added advantage. COMPETENCIES: The applicant must have ability to interact with diverse stakeholders. Good communication skills, writing, interpersonal skills, Problem solving skills, Good interpersonal relations, ability to work under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
- Capturing of Johannesburg Health District data and provide weekly report. Check captured data for consistency and accuracy. Follow up on incomplete information, verify and correct data accuracy. Data export to relevant office within the set date. Assist with office administration duties. Provide effective and efficient service to clients. Adhere to Batho Pele Principles and all departmental prescripts
- The completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by recent updated CV, as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document (Smart ID must be both sided). Certification should not be more that 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. Applications must put reference number or post name as subject when emailing application. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (Criminal records) and verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications received after closing date will not be considered. Z83 must be completed in full.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB Health District
Closing Date : 24-08-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.