JOB REF: CSOS/RCGP/01/21
JOB TITLE: Receptionist: GP X 2
Date Published: January 28, 2021
Closing Date: February 3, 2021
The Community Schemes Ombud Service Act (Act 9 of 2011) was promulgated on 11 June 2011 and provides for the establishment of the Community Schemes Ombud Service (“CSOS”) as a public entity. The CSOS has been classified as a Schedule 3A Public Entity in terms of the Public Finance Management Act (Act No.1 of 1999) (PFMA).
This position will be reporting to the Office Manager.
• National Senior Certificate.
• Computer literate.
• Two years’ experience as Receptionist.
• Experience in executing administration duties.
• Problem solving.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• High degree of confidentiality.
• Time management.
• Honesty and integrity.
Key Performance Areas
• Answer telephones, transferring calls, as necessary and manage faxes.
• Manage and maintain reception area.
• Manage and order unit stationery when required.
• Arrange catering for meetings.
• Follow up on deliveries.
• Assistance role to staff
• Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally.
• Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence.
• Receiving and greeting all visitors.
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a covering letter accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications and relevant documents, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms Lindi Sibiya, and e-mailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 03 February 2021