Client Information Clerk
Department of Health
Client Information Clerk
- Reference Number : REFS/011734
- Directorate : Admin
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703.00 – R204 612.00 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : ENQUIRIES: Mr. Matome Koko Tel No: (011) 923 2000
- : Grade 12 or equivalent. Computer literate (Ms Office). Switchboard or Call Centre experience will be an added advantage. Ability to communicate well with people at different levels and different backgrounds. Sound organisation skills. High level of reliability. Ability to handle information confidentially. Sound verbal and written communication skills. Ability to act with tact and discretion. Good telephone etiquette. Good interpersonal skills and document management skills. Must have office administration competency. Must be able to work under pressure and to take initiative. Ability to work independently and in a team. Ability to organize and plan. Must be self-motivated. Knowledge and application of the Batho Pele Principles. Applicant should be prepared to undergo Medical Surveillance as an inherent job requirement.
- : Handle incoming calls. Outgoing calls and transferring calls to appropriate extensions. Making calls on behalf of the staff, keeping records and taking messages. Sending of bulk SMS messages for hospital communications and patients. Answer general enquiries pertaining to hospital clients and staff. Report faulty telephone lines and keep record. Handle Switchboard apparatus appropriately by using the equipment according to specifications and monitor call durations. Keeping track with doctor’s call roster and be able to use paging 4 system. Expected to work night shifts, weekends and holidays. Comply with the performance management and development system (contracting, quarterly reviews and final assessment).
- Applications: Applications must be submitted with a New Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of ID and Certificate of qualifications not older than six (6) months. Applicant must indicate the post reference on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of the recommended candidates will be verified prior appointment. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Successful candidate/s will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous’ application for employment (Z83) form WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, however from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective. Should an individual wish to apply for a post on or after 1 January 2021, he/she will be required to submit the new application for employment form (Z83) which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application form employment (Z83), it will not be considered.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 13-08-2021
|Grade 12 or equivalent. Computer literate (Ms Office)?|
|Do you have Switch board or Call center experience?|
|Do you have good telephone atiquette, good interpersonal skills and documental management skills?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.