|Department||Trading Services Group|
|Vacancy Group||HUMAN CAPITAL UNIT|
|Reporting To||Principal Administration Officer|
|Location – Town / City||DURBAN|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Purpose||To perform tasks/ activities with manning the reception, word processing and providing general office support to enable accomplishment of specific requirements and/ or instructions. This post reports to PRINCIPAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICER|
|Key Responsibility Areas||Performs specific activities/ tasks associated with the word processing in the division. Processes the necessary specifications, distribution lists, memoranda, vouchers, certificates and spreadsheets. Maintain data in appropriate files. Attend to telephonic queries. Receive, record and redirect incoming mail. Handling of all faxes and photocopying of documentations. Ensures that all resources are properly maintained and reports malfunctioning equipment to the Supervisor. Undertakes the verification of services/goods received and checks for the reasonableness and value|
|Essential Requirements||An appropriate level of secondary education. 3 Months relevant experience. Computer Literacy.|
|Preferred Requirements||Matric/Grade 12. 6 Months relevant experience.|
|Remuneration||R132 243.19 / R171 667.38 PER ANNUM|
|Contact Name||SIMNIKIWE MAPHISA|
|Contact Telephone||031 3113167|
- Priority will be given to applicants who are underrepresented in terms of race, gender and disability within the occupational level of the respective advertised posts.
- Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- An employee may be deployed to any of the offices, depots or workplaces of the municipality within its area of jurisdiction.
- Canvassing by councilors or officials in respect of these positions will lead to disqualification of the applicants.
- Occupational assessments may be undertaken as part of the selection process.
- You shall be required to undergo a pre-engagement medical examination.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within three months from the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful.