Billing Clerk Durban
Fidelity Services Group
Closing Date 29 May 2021
Fidelity Security Services
Company primary industry
Security and Investigations
Job functional area
The above position is vacant at Head Office – Westville, reporting to the OSU Billing Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to maintain revenue and ensure accurate revenue figures for the operational branches.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
- Some knowledge of the full function of debtors, credit control and reconciliation is essential.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Receiving instructions via sales orders, memos and e-mails, to load and bill new contracts for branches.
- Processing billing / credit notes related to services provided within the group.
- Generating, printing and distributing posting sheets for the branches.
- Ensuring that monthly invoicing and credits are correct and all revenue for a particular month is loaded on time.
- Doing month end reports for the branches and distributing the final reports to top management.
- Constant communication with branches to address any other queries or billing related problems that the branches may need assistance with.
- Doing all amendments, increases and terminations on existing contracts
- Processing and capturing of orders on the system
- Assisting Credit Controllers
- Processing credit notes
- Printing posting lists
- Assisting with queries relating to the Billing Department
- Printing invoices
Other personality attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact and ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Should be able to work independently, proactively and use initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office matters with utmost professionalism
- Computer literacy – Excel, Word, SAP, Outlook
- Should be prepared to work overtime.
- Own transport essential.
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business 29 May 2021 to Lientjie Ngwabi at: LientjieV@fidelity-services.com
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE