CLEANER (LEVEL 2)
Department of Health
CLEANER (LEVEL 2)
- Reference Number : refs/012059
- Directorate : Support Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 102,534.00 per annual (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mrs. D Mamasela Tel No: (011) 535 3131
- Grade 10-12, 1 year or more proven cleaning experience. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work under pressure. Be able to use cleaning machines and equipment. Knowledge of government policies. Must be prepared to work shifts including weekends, public holidays and night duty.
- Cleaning of facilities office, toilet, passages & waiting areas. Dust, wash, scrub & polish floor. Walls; windows; side walls etc. Clean equipment; clean and wash dustbins & remove waste & adhere to health waste management policy. Operate heavy duty cleaning machines. Be able to rotate within the scope of work.
- Tara Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications and identity document. The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019 it is an offence for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre C/o HR Section, 50 Saxon Road Hurlingham 2196, can be posted to-: Tara the H. Moross Centre Private Bag x7 Randburg 2125. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tara the H Moross Centre, Sandton
Closing Date : 15-10-2021
|Do you have Grade 10-12?|
|Do you have 1 year cleaning experience?|
|Can you use cleaning equipment and machines?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.