Department of Health
CLEANER LEVEL 2
- Reference Number : refs/011580
- Directorate : ADMIN AND LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 5
- Package : : R102 534 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. DT Motsipa ,Contact Number : 011 694 3834
- Minimum of Grade 10 qualification or ABET Level 4 qualification. Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills. Ability to operate floor polish machine and carpet cleaning machines. Be able to read and write. Willing to work extended hours when necessary. Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English. Must have no previous convictions or cases pending. Cleaning experience in a government health facility will be an added advantage.
- Maintaining high level of Cleaning & hygiene in and around the workplace with the cleaning of the premises assigned to, which may include: – Cleaning either or both inner and outer parameters. dusting and waxing office furniture, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing burnishing and waxing of floors, Vacuuming and shampooing of floors, Performing tasks of a routine nature, such as high dusting, cleaning windows, polish furniture and scrubbing floors, vacuum carpets and mopping of floors. Remove refuse bags. Clean bathrooms/restrooms by: – refiling hand wash liquid, replace toilet papers, hand towels and refreshers. Use colour coding consumables and equipment’s in a cleaning environment. Safekeeping and handling of a variety of Aids in the cleaning of the premises. Emptying and cleaning of dirt bins. Collect and removing of waste papers. Freshen the Office areas. Cleaning general kitchens by :- cleaning of basins, Wash and keep stock of kitchen utensils. Perform any legitimate duties delegated by the Supervisor. And report any fault to the supervisor.
- The completed and signed fully z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be E-mailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
Closing Date : 04-08-2021
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 10 qualification or ABET Level 4 qualification?|
|Do you have cleaning experience ?|
|Do you have basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.