CLAIMS INTERNS X11
CLOSING DATE & TIME: 5/24/2022 11:55 PM
Purpose of the Internship:
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work-based experience. Applications are invited for the Internship Programmed for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.
Key Performance Areas:
Work based exposure may include any of the following:
Direct Claims – Mobile RAF, supplier claims and direct claims processing.
Claims Origination – Customer Service Centre, Registration of new claims and Verification and Validation of new claims.
Claims Determination – Merits investigation and assessment and Represented Claims
Claims Litigation, summons, writ and panel management
Claims Finalisation – Legal cost, payments and file closure
Post Claim Settlement – Reviewing and processing of bills, activating undertakings, processing of future medical claims.
External Stakeholder engagement (e.g. Road shows, consulting with families of claimants,
service providers, direct claimants etc.)
General office administration, filing and data capturing related to the claims administration process.
Qualifications and other Requirements:
Certified Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
Certified copy of Relevant Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Certified copy of your ID
Certified copy Academic transcript
Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required:
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
Written and verbal communication skills
Desire and potential to learn
Basic computer skills
Prioritise tasks as needed
Road Accident Fund Values
Interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 24 May 2022
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT: DBNInternship@raf.co.za
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
NB: The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to People with Disabilities.
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualification evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation.
Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 200 CV’S WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.