Call Centre Agent
Call Centre Agent Mr Price Money
Durban, KWAZULU-NATAL, South Africa | req7591
Dealing with customer’s queries, processing store card applications and employment verification.
- Call Handling & Administration:
- Ensure customer’s queries, correspondence and needs are actioned timeously to provide excellent customer service and avoid backlogs and customer complaints.
- Telephonically confirm employment and personal details to verify information provided on the store application forms.
- Update customer’s details on relevant Debtor’s systems to ensure accurate and up to date customer details base.
- Process all store card applications across all divisions to increase customer and credit base (outbound agents only).
- Grade: 12
- 1 Year Call Centre Experience.
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Consumers Protection Act.
- Debtors Processes.
- POPI (Protection of Personal Information Act).
- Inquba Software.
- National Credit Act.
- ICASA (Independent Communications Authority of South Africa).
Who are we
The People’s Value Champion | Cash-Based | Omni-Channel | Fashion-Value Retailer
The Mr Price Group retails in more than 1400 stores in sub-Saharan Africa and parts of Africa through our 7-trading divisions Mr Price, Mr Price Home, Mr Price Sport, Mr Price Money, MILADYS, sheet street and Power Fashion.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.