ASSETS CLERK L5
Department of Health
- Reference Number : REFS/011594
- Directorate : Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703 .00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr B Magubane Tel. 011 278 7660
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Relevant experience in Asset Management / Supply Chain Management. Demonstrate a sound understanding of the PFMA, Asset Management framework, Treasury Regulations, PPFA, Supply Chain Management guidelines and other related prescript. A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage. Skills and Competencies: Accuracy and attention to detail. Computer literacy (MS Office). Communication skills (written and verbal). Good administration and organisational skills. Good interpersonal and public relations skills. Ability to work under pressure, independently and self-motivated.
- Keep and update of all records on the asset register. Bar-code all newly acquired assets. Conduct physical assets verification and ensure that assets condition in the register matches the condition of its existence. Identify assets for disposal and facilitate the transfer thereof. Assist with reconciliation of the assets register and BAS. Update records of leases on assets and maintain copies for audit purposes. Follow up on losses reported to Legal Liability and update assets register according to assets status. Facilitate the movements of assets. Update of inventory list and asset register. Compile daily, weekly and monthly statistics. Handle external and internal enquiries. Assist with general office duties.
- PLEASE NOTE: The application must be submitted on new Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from website, which must be completed in full and certified copies of qualifications, updated CV and ID should be attached. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted. Failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful. The appointed candidate will be subjected to an OHS medical Surveillance as required in the HBA regulation within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. APPLICATIONS: Applicant may apply on line at www.professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za and the newly acquired Departmental electronic-Health jobs system: www.healthjobs.co.za. Institutions are encouraged to give consideration to absorption of Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) trainees and Administration interns who service the department.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Bertha Gxowa Hospital
Closing Date : 30-07-2021
|Do you have grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have experience in assets management/supply chain management?|
|Are you computer literate?|
|Must have good administration and organisational skills?|
|Are you able to work under pressure, independently and self motivated?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.