Zone Fleet and Maintenance Administrator
Advert reference: sanbs_000064
Advert status: Online
Apply by: 21 July 2021
Industry: Medical, Health & Social Care
Job category: Admin, Office Support and Services
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
EE position: No
Successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient Administration support is provided with regards to the Fleet and Maintenance activities within the Zone.
Key Perfomance Areas
- Fleet Administration
- Maintenance Administration
- Financial Management
- Customer Relations
- Quality Management and Operational Requirements
- Analytical Thinking and Attention to Detail
- Change Management
- Customer Service Orientation
- Motivating People
- Ethical behaviour
- Technical Skills/ Competence:
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Orientation
- Personal Development
- Drive and belief in the cause
- Administrative Skills
- Technical Competence: SAP Skills
- Relationship Building
- Systems Competence
- Planning, Organising and Monitoring
1. All applications will be considered with reference to SANBS’ Employment Equity Plan
2. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within three weeks after the closing date
Furthermore note that no advertisement may in any way make reference to /or exclude anybody based on race, gender etc.
- Qualification in Facilities Management and Fleet Administration or any related qualification.
- Driver’s License EB/B
- 3 years’ experience in Facilities and Fleet Administration environment.
- SAP & SRM Literate.
- Computer Literacy (Office Suite).
Other (knowledge and skills)
- OHS Act
- Building & Construction Regulation
- Environmental Management Act
- Road Traffic Act
Zone Fleet and Maintenance Administrator: APPLY