Administrative Officer: Finance (Property Management) – REAL19420 Re-advert – (21000076)
Reference Number: REAL19419
Position: Administration Officer: Finance
Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Division: Property Management and Portfolio Advisory Services
Salary: R 344 244-00 to R 472 248-00 p.a. (plus benefits)
- Maintain operational process relevant to billing and collections, ensuring timeous and accurate billing and collection
- Process lease capture sheet and lease termination forms accurately to ensure accuracy and completeness of data and aid to collection to eliminating disputes
- Process journals to be reviewed and approved by the Manager
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Ensure effective Governance and Risk Management by completing work adheres to governance and legislative requirements.
- Maintain sound Financial process relevant to billing and collection in adherence to specified standards, policies, and SOP’s.
- Ensure collection of arrears and achieve expected targets with effective, efficient, and accurate administration of tenant documentation and updated contact details and record keeping thereof.
- Provide Customer Service orientation and care
- Ensure people management practises
- National Diploma in Accounting/Finance NQF6
- 3 year’s practical experience in Financial Accounting environment
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to apoint, not to appoint or to appoint laterally.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Kempton Park
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Kempton Park
: Administrative Officer (Property Management)|Clerks
: Property Management Division Full-timeTravel: No
: 13-Sep-2021, 12:00:00 AM