Department of Health
Administrative Clerk- Secretary
- Reference Number : refs/011446
- Directorate : Clinical Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 731.00 – R204 612.00 (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Dr. Sithole MNE Senior Clinical Executive Tel:012 529 3692
- Grade 12 Certificate. A minimum of 6months secretariat experience will be added advantage. Relevant certificate, Diploma or Degree in Secretarial Studies / Office Management / Office Administration /Management Assistant / Office Management and Technology and recognizable experience will be an added advantage. Computer literacy. A proficient user of Microsoft office suites and may be subjected to a test. Be reliable, punctual and professional. Be creative and able to use own initiative. Be able to prioritize and have exceptional attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Overall management of the office administration function. Provide a secretarial/ receptionist support service to the Senior Clinical Executive. Take minutes during meetings and compile minutes’ files. Consolidate Senior Clinical Executive reports. Coordinate logistical arrangements for meetings when required. Managing the office Diary and arranging appointments. Receiving visitors and Document management. Liaise with relevant stakeholders. Assist with relevant procurement of goods and services. Handle and maintain office records. Management databases and the Director’s to do list. Photocopying, binding, scanning, mentor interns. Prepare Clinical Executive’s presentations. Keep abreast with processes and procedures that apply in the office of the Clinical Executive. Compliance to Batho Pele principles and customer care practice.
- CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE: The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous application for employment (Z83) form will be applicable, however from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective. Should an individual wish to apply for a post on or after 1 January 2021, he/she will be required to submit the new application for employment form (Z83) which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application form employment (Z83), it will not be considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 09-07-2021
|Do you have a grade 12 Certificate?|
|Do you have a Relevant certificate, Diploma or Degree in Secretarial Studies / Office Management / Office Administration /Management Assistant / Office Management and Technology?|
|Are you computer literate?|
|Do you have a recognizable experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.