ADMINISTRATION CLERKS X9
Department of Health
ADMINISTRATION CLERKS (SHIFT WORKER DAY AND NIGHT) RE-ADVERT
- Reference Number : refs/013964
- Directorate : Admin Support and Logistics
- Number of Posts : 9
- Package : R 176 310.00 – R 207 681.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. PJ Majoro. Tel No :012 529 3656
- A minimum of grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Good communication skills, computer literacy, be prepared to rotate and operate as a reliever in all sections of the Patient Administration. The Job Incumbent will be required to work shifts (Day and Night) based on the rotation policy of Patient Administration. Relevant experience in Patient Administration using PAAB/MEDICOM (attachment required) will be added advantage.
- Registering of patients both manually and electronically, proper management of and timeous management of downtimes. Ensure effective booking system electronically and manually when the system is down. Managing waiting times in all the out patients clinics. Filing of patients files or other documents in the patients file, file control including X-ray reports. Provide effective and efficient service to patients by practicing Batho Pele Principles. Making copies of records of information system in place or hard copies. Perform duties in accordance with job descriptions. Capture all patients admissions/discharge, transfers in/out and death on the Medicom system. Enter patient admission/discharge, transfers in/out and death in TPH 21 and Nominal book. Check/verify the TPH 21 Midnight Census Book and Nominal Book. Admission Registers for all admissions/discharges, transfer in/out, death against the Medicom system to ensure the correctness before submitting to Health information Management Unit (Statistics Office) liaise with all OPD’s admin staff on all appointments of discharged patients from the ward. Managing the movement of all in-patient. Order all stock on Medicom and manually (stationery, medical expandable, hardware and cleaning material and other relevant material resources). Follow-up stock ordered with supply chain Management Unit and other relevant Units. Receive all stock ordered.
- CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. Applicants who previously applied are advised to re-apply. Applicants are required to attach valid proof of experience. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy , other supporting documents and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently faced with, applicants are encouraged to apply using any of the above methods. It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 19-05-2022
|Do you have a minimum of grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
|Are you prepared to work shifts and rotate in all Patient Admin sections?|
|Do you have a Certificate in Computer Literacy?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.