Administration Clerk (X2)
Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/011828
- Directorate : Records and Admissions
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R173 703.00 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mvubu G T(011)898 8003
- Grade 12 / Senior Certificate or equivalent certificate. Two years in hospital environment. Prepare to work shifts, Weekends, and public holidays. Prepared to work in various areas within Patient Affairs i.e., Records and Admission Department. Be prepared to work under pressure. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Sound knowledge of public service prescripts and other policies. Ability to work independently. Computer literacy(certificate) is essential and PAAB experience will be added as advantage.
- Be responsible for the filing of patient medical records in the hospital. Ensure that files are retrieved as per booking request and control cards request. Ensure that all retrieved patient files are registered in the registers i.e outgoing and incoming registers. Assist in the implementation of the file plan based on the strategic objectives of the department. Ensure effective and efficient disposal of inactive patient files as per prescripts. Ensure that patients files are collected from various service points and returned to records department. Ensure that Records Department comply to patient waiting times as per Quality assurance requirements. Admission and registration of patients on PAAB System or Manual system.Completion of GPF Forms. Billing of patients and collection of Revenue for the hospital. Perform Sub Cashier duties and Cash up at the end of the shift. Update the classification of patients (Hospital & Private) according to UPFS. Capture data on TPH31A and TPH31 and Completion of GPR01 during downtime and completion of GPF. Pre-Booking of patients and assist in other delegated supervisor.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 03-09-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 and two(02) years in Hospital environment?|
|Are you prepared to work in various areas within Records and Admissions?|
|Are you computer literacy?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.