Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/012338
- Directorate : Facilities Management
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R173.703 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms Nthabiseng Nkopane: Contact (011) 725-0073
- Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate, Computer Literacy (Ms. Word, Power Point and Excel). Additional qualification within the built environment will be an added advantage and Drivers licence is compulsory since the incumbent would be required to travel between the Sub-Districts. Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles, Occupational Health and Safety, six ministerial. Priorities and Public Service Policies.
- Perform building audits, log defect on e-maintenance, project management, monitor Department of Infrastructure Development’s activities, draft correspondence, arrange and attend meetings, compile minutes, document management, compile and present reports, liaison with relevant stakeholder, apply Government Immovable, Asset Management Act and ensure compliance to Infrastructure Management Policies and implement risk management plan.
- Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Applications must be filled on the latest new edition of a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive signed CV highlighting or stating the requirement mentioned above, and certified copies of ID, qualifications and other documents attached. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended to be appointed will be verified. Candidates will be subjected to security screening, reference, and vetting process. Applications received after closing dates will not be accepted. The departments reserve the right to not make appointment. If you have not consulted after three months or more after the closing date, please accept that your application is unsuccessful. The department of Health in Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment especially in gender, race and disability
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB Health District
Closing Date : 08-11-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate?|
|Do you have Computer Literacy (Ms. Word,Power Point and Excel) ?|
|Do you have Drivers licence ?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.