Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/011817
- Directorate : Health Care Waste & Occupational Hygiene Risk Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms Refiloe Bodibe 079 502 5542
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification. Tertiary qualification in administration (NQF level 6) will be of advantage. Knowledge of Government Sector especially in Health and Safety. Certificate in Safety Management will be an added advantage. Driver’s Licence. Strong office management skills with ability to work under pressure. Knowledge and understanding of the Legislative Framework governing the Public Service. Good verbal and written communication skills. Good interpersonal skills. Computer literacy including MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Recommendation: People, organizational, coordination and communication skills; compute literacy; ability to interpret and manage relevant statutory requirements, risk management, mitigation and report writing skills. Contract and project management skills will be an advantage.
- Ensure proper functioning of the office of the Deputy Director Occupational Hygiene Risk Management. Provide high quality administrative support to the Deputy Director Occupational Hygiene i.e. Manage the diary of the Deputy Director. Maintain a well-organized and functional hard-copy and e-filing system. Daily coordination of all Occupational Hygiene Risk Management related activities. Typing of memos and minutes, sending e-mails, scanning and faxing of documents. Reproducing and making copies. Logistical arrangement of meetings, trainings and workshops. Liaise with Districts and other Directorates. Proper record filing and management of incoming and outgoing documents. Management of assets and other resources within the office. Perform all administrative duties in the office. Render quality customer care.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Applications should be submitted strictly online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ and it should be accompanied by a NEW Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, Identity and valid driver’s licence (where driver’s licence is an inherent requirement of the job). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand-delivered, faxed, or e-mailed applications will be accepted. The Department reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Central Office, Pretoria
Closing Date : 11-10-2021
|Do you have a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent|
|Do you have a Tertiary qualification in administration will be of advantage?|
|Do you have a Minimum of six months to 1 years’ relevant experience in office administration ?|
|Are you computer literate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.