Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/009016
- Directorate : Administration
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703.00
- Enquiries : Enquries: Mr. N.A Seanego Tel No: 011 681 2075
- Grade 12 with 1-2 year’s experience in Hospital environment, knowledge of patient’s administration duties in line with UPFS manual, computer literacy, communication skills, knowledge of PAAB, Ability to work under pressure, knowledge of customer care, willing to work shifts.
- Register patients using PAAB system, Effective and efficient implementation of Patient Administration duties. Safe guard of patient’s records. Complete and implement of GPF 4&5, Attend to patient queries, Collect revenue as per Hospital needs. Classify patients according to their category, collect file from the wards and discharge in system.
- Quoting the relevant reference number and direct the applications to South Rand Hospital Private Bag X 1 ROSETTENVILLE 2130 or hand deliver at 1st Floor, Friars Hill Road application box or email application at Recruitment1.Southrand@gauteng.gov.za. NB attach NEW Z83, curriculum vitae with three references, certified copies of your qualifications and Identity book, smart ID card copy must show both sides of the ID card. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening and will be expected to do verifications which entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal records check as well as a credit/ financial stability checks.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : South Rand Hospital
Closing Date : 23-06-2021
|Do you have grade 12?|
|Do you have 1-2 year’s experience in Hospital environment?|
|Are you computer literacy?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.