Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/008955
- Directorate : Health Information Systems
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703.00 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms Motladiile N S(011)898 8279
- Grade 12 / Senior Certificate or equivalent certificate. Two years in hospital environment.Data capturing, or basic Administration will be added as advantage. Be prepared to work under pressure and as a team, meet deadlines and be to maintain confidentiality. Good Communication and interpersonal skills. Sound knowledge of public service prescripts and other policies. Ability to work independently. Computer literacy is essential.
- To perform all administrative duties, compile statistics, verify incorrect stats and correct from the source documents daily, weekly monthly and records availability. File documents orderly and enables easy access to information. Assist with compiling of monthly statistic and preparation of presentations and taking minutes in monthly meetings. Attend trainings, meetings and any other administration duties as delegated from time to time by authorized personnel.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 15-06-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 with minimum of 2 years experience in hospital environment?|
|Are you computer literacy?|
|Able to work under pressure as a team and good commuincation skills?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.