Department of Economic Development
Admin Officer- Bid Committees Secretariat (BCS)
- Reference Number : REFS/011757
- Directorate : Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R257 508.00 (excluding benefits)
- Enquiries : Siphiwe Nhlapho: 011 355 8540
- An (NQF7) qualification in Public/ Business Administration / Supply Chain Management as recognized by SAQA. 1-2 years working experience in the related environment. Valid driver’s license is essential.
- Prepare submission packs, agendas, signed minutes of all SCM committees’ meetings. Coordinate timeous distribution of packs to SCM Committees. Coordinate meeting to take place in an orderly fashion. Record and taking minutes during the Bid committee meetings. Ensure documentation is aligned with recommendations from the committee. Coordinate the updating of Terms of Reference for SCM Committees. Research and recommend best practice SCM compliance and regulations procedures and processes. Provide administrative services inclusive of typing letters, filing of documentation and emailing documentation. Coordinate provision of Committees’ records for internal and external audits. Manage the record keeping of the SCM function. Keep record of all minutes and recordings. Keep and maintain a record of all submissions reserving a decision pending. Provide appropriate advice to SCM Committees and business in line with technical expertise related to compliance. Report on all expenditure that have been sanctioned by the Bid Adjudication Committee on a quarterly basis. Maintain a procurement register for RFP’s and Deviations that are recommended by the BAC for HOD’s approval. Maintain a register of all tenders or bids awarded. Promote compliance to SCM processes and procedures. Communicate submissions and decisions to internal business units or sub-directorates.
- Applications to be submitted online only
Employer : Department of Economic Development
Location : 56 Umnotho House
Closing Date : 30-08-2021
|Do you have the required qualification|
|do you have 1 to 2years experience in the related environment|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.