Admin Internship (10 posts)
A job opportunity
A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Western Cape
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in the regard will be appreciated.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for any of the positions advertised by the Western Cape Government.
Admin Internship (10 posts) (8 Month Contract)
Employment Type: Contract
Reference No: MHS127/2021
Location: New Somerset Hospital
• Ability to accept accountability and responsibility and to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
• Computer literacy (MS Word and MS Excel).
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good numerical skills.
• Ensure file/folder audit compliance.
• Perform administrative tasks i.e. photocopying, scanning, etc.
• Perform hospital and/or patient related administrative functions.
• Responsible for folder management.
• Responsible for handling telephonic and personal enquiries.
Ms Nadine Wyngaard,
tel.no. (021) 402 6552
• Senior Certificate (or equivalent) and between the ages of 18 – 35.
The Remuneration of R50 847 per annum
NOTICE TO ALL
Candidates may be subjected to a competency test. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. As directed by the Department of Public Service and Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records and previous employment.
It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be:
available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and
bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
Closing date: 2021/08/06