We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our organization.
The intern will act
as a support to the COO mainly with focus on sales & marketing administrative support
productONE is a forward-thinking SME looking to give our customers the opportunity to grow by successfully implementing our software and services solutions. We partner with like-minded global software OEM’s that bring leading, disruptive technologies to the African market which is then backed by productONE local expertise and experience.
The Internship at productONE will allow the intern to be exposed to industry-leading technologies in the fields of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Computer-Aided Design (CAD), the Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR).
A successful Intern will be in a prime position to apply for a permanent position at productONE or one of its customers should such positions become available.
• Data entry into company dashboards
• • Data cleaning & maintenance
• • CRM administrative support
• • Sales support administration
Qualification – Min NQF level 5 in the fields of:
Field 03 – Business Commerce & Management Studies
Field 06 – Manufacturing, engineering, and Technology
Field 10 – Physical, Maths, Computer & Life Sciences
- Digitally fluent: Using MS Office, technology and apps to optimize efficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Numeric aptitude.
• N Diploma in Office Administration
PERSONAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
• A Value system that aligns to that of the company and includes: o Openness and integrity
• o Boldness
• o Ownership
• o Excellence
• o Resilience
• • Attention to detail
• • Willingness and ability to follow processes in a Process led organisation.
• • Strong task efficiency & effectiveness
• • Confident and energetic
• • Self-disciplined
• • Ability to work within company systems and processes
• • Flexibility to work extended hours at short notice when necessary