Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/011614
- Directorate : Patient Administration
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R 173 703,00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr T Wessels 011 470 9032
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Five years’ experience in the Public Service. Computer literacy. Knowledge of PAAB, UPFS, PFMA, Treasury Regulations and Administration Policies. Good communication and decision-making skills.
- Registration and admission of patients. Patient classification. Capture patient information on computer and manually. Assist with filing of medical documents. Must be prepared to work shifts. Must be able to work under pressure and willing to serve the public. Perform any other work-related duties as instructed by the supervisor.
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. Applications should be submitted on a duly completed new Z83 form obtainable from any government department (the old Z83 is outdated and will not be considered). Please attach an updated CV. Certified copies of ID and qualifications should also be attached (certification should not be more than six months old). Smart ID cards must be photocopied on both sides. Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Applications should be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 10-08-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have 5 years’ experience in the Public Service?|
|Do you have knowledge of relevant systems and policies as per requirements?|
|Are you computer literate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.