ADMIN / ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – BROOKLYN
R12,000 – R13,000 Per month
Our business is growing rapidly and we are seeking an experienced administrator to join our team.
JOBE SCOPE: Full day position Monday through Friday, 9:00 – 17:00. You must pass a background check and have an excellent attendance record.
Experience debtors and creditors / general accounting and bookkeeping
• Fully bilingual, excellent written and oral communication skills
• Well-presented, professional and telephone etiquette
• Excellent computer (Excel, Word, Outlook) literacy and general office filing system.
Must be able to work with limited supervision and take initiative.
Strong ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
Self-starter with a drive to learn and develop new skills.
Positive hands on, can-do attitude, punctual, self-motivated, attention to detail, reliable and sober habits
• Excellent work ethic, problem solver and have a practical mind.
Experience within the flooring, blind, shutter and awning sector highly beneficial.
Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
Main Accountabilities and responsibilities (but not limited to):
Management of accounts
Invoicing, capturing daily payments and chasing outstanding debtors
• Allocating debtor payments to the correct account
• Reporting of outstanding debtors to Management
• Preforming general office clerk duties
• Placing of order with suppliers, checking and receiving of stock
• Updating paperwork, maintain documents and work processing
• Handling incoming calls and other communication with clients, agents and suppliers
• Aiding with client reception and greeting clients and visitors as needed
• Creating, maintaining and entering information into database
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org