Department of Health
- Reference Number : REFS/007662
- Directorate : Records Deparment
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703.00 (Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr Mvubu G T Tel no (011)898-8003
- Grade 12 / Senior Certificate or equivalent certificate. Two years in hospital environment. Prepare to work shifts, Weekends and public holidays. Be prepared to work under pressure. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Sound knowledge of public service prescripts and other policies. Ability to work independently. Computer literacy is essential.
- Be responsible for the filing of patient medical records in the hospital. Ensure that files are retrieved as per booking request and control cards request. Ensure that all retrieved patient files are registered in the registers i.e outgoing and incoming registers. Assist in the implementation of the file plan based on the strategic objectives of the department. Ensure effective and efficient disposal of inactive patient files as per prescripts. Ensure that patients files are collected from various service points and returned to records department. Attend to patient queries regarding their missing files and issue duplicates if a file is not found immediately and tracing of missing files. Assist with Registry functions.
- Applications must be filled on a Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications.
- Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 08-01-2021
|Do you have good communication ,interpersonal skills and sound knowledge of public service prescipts and other policies?|
|Do you have Grade 12 or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have two years Hospital environment?|
|Are you computer literate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.