HUMAN RESOURCES CLERK LEVEL 5
- Reference Number : REFS/007606
- Directorate : Human Resources Department
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703 – R204 612 per annum (including benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. E.M. Shibambo, Tel No: (012) 318-6686/6990
- Grade 12 with 18-months experience in Human Resource Administration and Payroll Management. Diploma in Human Resource Management will be an advantage. RECOMMENDATIONS: Good communication skills (written and verbal). Excellent administrative skills (planning, organizing and coordinating). Sound knowledge of Persal and computer literacy (MS Word and MS Excel) and ability to compile and implement databases will be an advantage. Knowledge and compliance to PCM 77 and addendum 1 of PCM 77 of 2010 (payroll and verification of staff), Treasure Regulation 8.3.4 and 8.3.5., Policy on working time, Basic Conditions of Services Act, Public Service Regulations.
- Provide Human Resource functions, which include but is not limited to appointments, terminations and service conditions. Manage service benefits. Collecting data for delegations (statistics) reports and compiling of databases. Maintaining records. Update pay points on database on monthly basis for the institution. Align Staff Establishments information according to pay points. Correct the misallocations per pay points indicated from the payroll by the pay masters in different units as instructed. Maintain an effective payroll system. Collection of pay slips and payrolls from E-Government. Receive payrolls for middle and month end. Compiling of the Payroll certificates every month on or before pay date. Compile and sort each payroll/pay slips and distribute to each paymaster. Record payroll, pay slips and Annexures distribution and when received back from the Pay masters. Assist with issuing and distribution of IRP5s’ according to the pay points. Complete the Annexure A according to Annexure B per payroll and sign it before sending to the Supervisor. Verify dates and signatures on each payroll of each Paymaster. Send payrolls to the Supervisor to verify before it can be sent to the HR Manager to be signed before the closing off the Payrolls. Report to the supervisor for any deviations. Attend to enquiries of Pay office and liaise with e-Government at all times. Maintain confidentiality. Filling of completed Payrolls at end of month per paymaster after verification for all, signatures and dates. Maintain record keeping of all processed documents and all supporting documents. Render general Human Resource support service. The appointed candidate will be expected to rotate within all the HR Units.
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date : 24-12-2020
|Do you have 18-months experience in Human Resource Administration and Payroll Management?|
|Do you have Diploma in Human Resource Management?|
|Do you have the ability to compile and implement databases?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Submit your application below : https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Public/ViewJob.aspx?u=bPp5GGE2GnXCqlv2GzizdQ==