Vacancy: Admin Clerk – Fixed Term Contract – Germiston Campus
- Administration (SL5).
- Capture learner’s enrolment information on ITS system;
- Changing of subjects and other learner information;
- Cancellation of learner registration or subjects;
- Assist lecturers with ITS during enrolment;
- Printing of progress reports;
- Capture test and year marks as well as attendance of learners;
- Copying and binding of documents;
- Dealing with telephone queries and supplying relevant information to staff members, students and the public;
- Record, organize, store, capture and retrieve information related to work;
- All other office administrative duties as required and delegated.
- N Diploma: Management Assistant;
- 2 – 5 year’s related experience;
- Driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
- Computer and internet literacy.
Nature of appointment:
- DHET Temporary Appointment.
- R173 703 p.a (SL5);
- According to DHET scales.
Closing date for applications:
- 15 December 2020 (12h00).
Date of commencement / substitute:
- 01 January 2021.
- Ms AS Ngewu 011 872 0830 ext 103.
Candidates are to complete and submit by email:
- Completed Z83: Application for Employment form, obtainable from the Corporate Centre, any EWC campus, any Public Service Department or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of Academic Record/Transcript, not older than three (3) months
- Original certified copies of qualifications, not older than three (3) months;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document, not older than three (3) months;
- Five (5) contactable references with email addresses.
Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com. No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Please mark the application clearly as: APPLICATION: ADMIN CLERK – REFERENCE NO: GER 07/2020.
Applicants should note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.