Groenkloof (Head Office)
The Organisation requires the services of a Sales and Marketing Coordinator in the Tourism and Marketing department. This position will be based at Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria.
Interested persons who meet the stated qualifications should forward their applications which should consist of a covering letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualification(s) and Identity Document (certified within the past 6 months) to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
For more Information, please send an e-mail to Reginah.Visser@sanparks.org. Please do not send your application to this mailbox, it is meant for enquiries only.
Applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualification Authority.
- Be in possession of a National Diploma in Tourism, a degree in Tourism/ Marketing will be desirable.
- Should have 2 to 4 yearsâ experience in Tourism, Sales and Marketing.
- Knowledge of general administration function.
- Knowledge of procurement procedures.
- Knowledge of sales policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Tourism environment.
- An understanding of integrated marketing.
- Report writing.
- Computer literacy.
- Customer service skills.
- Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Develop and sustain relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Manage the sales and marketing database.
- Implement corporate sales and marketing strategy.
- Prepare sales and marketing analysis, reports, agreements, and presentations to management.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Collect and analyse competitor information and industry trends.
- Ensure the attainment of monthly/annual sales targets.
- Coordinate marketing projects, campaigns, trade shows, client workshops and educational programmes.
- Resolve client complaints and enquiries.
R 292 042 – R 477 009