Department of Health
Messenger (Level 2) – 24 hour service
- Reference Number : refs/006847
- Directorate : SUB DISTRICT G ( support Service)
- Number of Posts : 4
- Package : R 102 534.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms T Cebekhulu 011 213 9788
- A minimum of Grade 10 / equivalent (Authentic School Report). No experience. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and write. Ability to work under pressure. Must be willing to work shifts.
- Collect and deliver patients files and X-Rays. Collect and deliver requests from one area to the other. Collection of patients’ kits from admission wards and ED. Make photocopies as per request from departments. Carry out any lawful instruction from the supervisor, sorting out files, x-rays and other documents.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health Services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : SUB DISTRICT G- (LENASIA CLINIC EXT 13 AND ENNERDALE EXT 8)
Closing Date : 06-11-2020
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 10 / equivalent authentic School Report?|
|Do you have good verbal and written communication skills?|
|Are you able to read and write?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.