- Reference Number : refs/006855
- Directorate : ADMIN AND LOGISTICS
- Number of Posts : 6
- Package : R145 281 P.A (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms E Ramogayane 011 720 7406
- Grade 10 certificate or ABET level 3 qualification. A valid code 10 driver’s license with PDP. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Be willing to work shifts i.e day and night including Sundays and Holidays. Excellent time management and ability to adhere to a schedule. Be able to work under pressure and be part of the team. Test Driving will be done after the interview for each candidate.
- Drive light and medium motor vehicles to transport patients and staff. collect and deliver documentation and other related items from offices. Do maintenance on the allocated vehicle and report defects timeously. Complete all the required and prescribed records and log books with regard to vehicle and goods handled. Render messenger services. Carrying out any other lawful duties. Knowledge of Prescripts for correct utilisation of motor vehicle as well as storage requirements for the vehicle. Knowledge of Prescripts for correct utilisation of motor vehicle as well as storage requirements for the vehicle.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health Services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening and DRIVER’S TEST. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JOHANNESBURG DISTRICT HEALTH
Closing Date : 06-11-2020
|Do you have a Valid driver’s license?|
|Do you have a PDP?|
|Do you have a Grade 10?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Online Applications : https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Public/ViewJob.aspx?u=2qhLu+VEZTb3GgkodgRZBA==