Department of Health
ADMIN CLERK LEVEL 5
- Reference Number : refs/006856
- Directorate : CORPORATE SERVICES
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R173 703 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms E Ramogayane 011 720 7406
- Grade 12 or National Certificate (N4). Administration experience is an added advantage. Good interpersonal relations and computer literacy skills. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license. Good communication skills both verbal and written. Good understanding of transport policy and processes. knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
- Responsible for control and inspection of GG vehicle daily. Give advice to the staff regarding transport policy on handling accidents, damages, hijacking, theft or loss of petrol cards. Responsible to check transaction/log sheet are completed by users. Ensure that monthly, quaterly and manual expenditure is completed, (form 6), Staff and new employees on issues pertaining to GG vehicles/transport. Monitoring and capturing of log sheets on the electronic log system (ELS). Monitor kilometers tranvelled and petrol used. reconcile petrol slips to log sheet and sheet and report thereafter. Supervise and evaluate drivers on perfomance management system. Be in position to assist when there is a need.
- The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health Services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000.
- Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JOHANNESBURG DISTRICT HEALTH
Closing Date : 06-11-2020
|Do you have grade 12 certificate?|
|Are you computer literate, with a certificate?|
|Do you have Valid Driver’s License?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.